Important notice: abstract submitted in each category can showcase research dedicated to any kind
of animal vectors or pathogens including bacteria, fungi, parasites or viruses.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories
- How does resistance affects Global Health?
- Epidemiological data measuring the burden of resistance in human population as well as in animals or the environment
- Emergence of microbial or vectors resistance and its extent
- Drug use/exposition and resistance
- Risks factors which favor the emergence & spread of resistance
- What are the mechanisms of drug resistance?
- understanding of biochemical and genetic basis of resistance.
- How to improve the detection of resistance?
- Developping new tools for rapid diagnostic tests & new technologies (from bench to the field)
- Testing, validation and implementation of new solutions
- How to monitor drug resistance and assess transmission dynamics and spread of antimicrobial or vector resistance?
- Population genetics, phylogenomics and comparative genomic of drug-resistant pathogens and drug-resistant vectors
- Surveillance of drug resistance
- Genomics and databases for a global surveillance and for detection of emergence
- Data modelling
- How to combat drug resistance?
- Developping news drugs & new alternatives
- Clinical management of drug resistance
- Integrated resistance management strategy (including social & cultural aspects)
Abstract submission deadline extended to Tuesday 3rd July.
Submit an abstract
All abstracts should be submitted online in English language and should not exceed 350 words (excluding authors and affiliations).
Only accepted abstracts and fully paid registration will be printed in the programme book.
You can review, edit or delete your abstract as long as it has not been approved by the Congress administrator.
Reviewing and selection process
All abstracts submitted will go through a peer-review process. If your presentation is accepted, the final decision will be carried out by the Scientific Committee.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low quality abstracts, as well as those not pertinent to the themes of the conference.
All presenting authors for oral and poster presentations will be notified by email.
Abstracts selected for poster presentation will be displayed during the poster sessions. (cf conference program)
Please note that the posters size should not exceed 1 meter (3.3 feet) high by 0.70 meter (2.4 feet) wide. (Magnets provided on site)
We recommend to selected presenting authors to register and pay the registration fee online before submitting in order to confirm their registration and ensure their attendance to the conference.
The payment can be done as soon as the abstract has been accepted .
More useful information can be found under Visa page.
We recommend all participants to arrange their accommodation in Paris as early as possible.
Fall is a high event season in Paris, the rates may be higher and hotels will be booked early.